mo-Vis Multi Joystick
The mo-Vis Multi Joystick is designed to be used as a chin joystick, but thanks to its flexibility, it can easily be controlled by other parts of the body. As the name says, this joystick is multifunctional and can be controlled by chin, finger, lip, ... In the mo-Vis product range, the mo-Vis Multi Joystick is situated between the mo-Vis Micro Joystick and the standard mo-Vis All-round Joystick.
The mo-Vis Multi Joystick is a purely proportional joystick with reduced amplitude and force requirement (only 50 gr/1.76 oz). The joystick is built in a compact (h 65 mm/2.55 in – Ø 31 mm/1.22 in) and discreet housing with two 3.5 mm jack inputs for switch input. 1 or 2 switches (like e.g. Twister) can be immediately plugged in as on/off or mode switch.
The mo-Vis Multi Joystick is recommended for people with tetraplegia, neuro-muscular diseases (ALS, MS...). As it is a lighter and smaller version of a standard joystick, the mo-Vis Multi Joystick is ideal for people with limited muscular force.
A separate interface with sophisticated electronics makes the joystick adaptable to individual capabilities and needs. Either you plug in the switches (on/off and mode) directly into the jack inputs of the joystick, or you can also use the jack inputs of the interface box. This way you reduce the wires around the joystick or wheelchair and avoid risk to get damaged.
To adjust the parameters you can use the mo-Vis Configurator Software: a free downloadable software. The connection to the pc – to configure the joystick or for diagnostic purposes – is made by a USB cable directly from the interface to the computer (mini USB port).
The mo-Vis Multi Joystick is delivered with a half Quick-to-mount Clamp and a Quick-to-mount Rod of 6 mm (0.23 in) diameter to mount easily on the wheelchair. Other Quick-to-mount Rods and Clamps can be added to install the mo-Vis Multi Joystick in the best position for the user.
The mo-Vis Multi Joystick is Omni compatible with its SUB D9 pin connector. For other versions, a separate interface cable is necessary.
Thanks to its smaller shape and reduced force, the mo-Vis Multi Joystick is not only a more ergonomic and comfortable solution for wheelchair driving, but is also a very elegant creation. Especially for chin joystick users, this elegant design can be important (ball of the joystick only 26 mm/1.02 in high and Ø 30 mm/1.18 in).
Ergonomics, flexibility, functionality, discretion and elegance are important characteristics of all mo-Vis products.
• Pure proportional joystick with reduced amplitude and force requirement (50 gr)
• Built in a compact and discreet housing with two 3.5 mm jack inputs for switch input
• 1 or 2 switches (like e.g. Twister) can be immediately plugged as on/off or mode switch
• Recommended for people with tetraplegia or neuromuscular diseases (ALS, MS, ...)
• Light version of the standard joystick and therefore ideal for use as a chin-, lip- or finger joystick
• Separate interface with sophisticated electronics: joystick adaptable to individual capabilities and needs
• Free downloadable software to configure joystick via PC (equipped with a mini USB port)
• Delivered with Quick-to-mount (Q2M) Rods and Clamps
• Omni en Easy Rider compatible (R-net version available in the future)